Come Follow Me is a discipleship course written specifically for new believers in Jesus from a Muslim background. It is relevant to the issues they face, is rooted in inductive Bible study, and for use in a regular, relational way (1:1 or in a group). It is also reproducible, so that those who complete the course can use it with others in turn.
Receive training, network with others and learn about the course at one of our Advisor Training workshops, coming up in 2020 in the UK and Europe.
Why use Come Follow Me?
More than ever before in history, Muslim people are choosing to follow Jesus Christ. But that’s only the start of a lifelong journey:
- How will they become strong in Christ and in his community?
- How will they cope with loneliness and opposition?
- How will they develop a new way of thinking and a framework for life?
- How will they establish strong relationships with other followers of Christ?
- How will they relate wisely with their Muslim families, with appropriate witness?
Believers of Muslim background (BMBs) should not have to tread this discipleship path alone. They need companions on the journey. Through the Come Follow Me course they can connect with other believers and walk the path together.
What they say
- A believer of Muslim background in Bangladesh:
“It’s a very effective course to help our participants grow spiritually. Come Follow Me is really a good course for every believer in our country.”
- A British Christian leading a group in the UK:
"I'm doing a 'Come Follow Me' course with a small group of Iranians - using the Farsi edition. It is working fabulously - I don't think I've ever worked with a more enthusiastic group - they are really enjoying it and growing very fast. I think there are a couple of leaders developing among the group. And they are encouraging me...."
Come Follow Me has recently come under the umbrella of Word of Life UK and is now a project of Word of Life, UK registered charity number 328492